Home > Industry/Domain > Office equipment

Office equipment

Any stationary, device, electrical appliance or tool which is predominantly used in an office setting.

7Categories 3299Terms

Add a new term

Contributors in Office equipment

Office equipment > Office supplies


Office equipment; Office supplies

A staple is a type of two-pronged fastener, usually metal, used for joining or binding materials together. Staples are used with a stapler to attach pieces of paper together; such ...

pencil sharpener

Office equipment; Office supplies

A pencil sharpener is a device for sharpening a pencil's writing point by shaving away its worn surface. Pencil sharpeners may be operated manually or by an electric motor.


Office equipment; Office supplies

A Post-it note (or Sticky Note) is a piece of paper stationery with a re-adherable strip of adhesive on the back, designed for temporarily attaching notes to documents and other ...

paper clip

Office equipment; Office supplies

A paper clip is an instrument used to hold sheets of paper together, usually made of steel wire bent to a looped shape. Paper clips usually have an oblong shape with straight ...

ring binder

Office equipment; Office supplies

Ring binders are sometimes containing folders or Hole punched pieces of paper may be held by means of clamps holding the paper to the binder. Some are plastic, also have styles ...

correction fluid

Office equipment; Office supplies

A correction fluid is an opaque, white fluid applied to paper to mask errors in text. Once dried, it can be written over. It is typically packaged in small bottles, and the lid ...


Office equipment; Office supplies

An eraser (US and Canada) or rubber (India, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand) is an article of stationery that is used for removing pencil markings. Erasers ...